Made in Bhutan
5 in stock
5 in stock
- If you use your laptop with an external monitor, raising the laptop to a similar height as your monitor will help prevent eyestrain and neck pain.
- Using a height adjustable laptop stand to keep the laptop above your desk surface—or lap—will help keep it cooler. Your laptop’s performance can suffer if it gets too hot.
- A laptop stand can be an affordable way to dip your toes into standing while working. An ergonomic laptop stand can help you position your laptop to a position that’s right for you whether you’re sitting or standing.
- Many laptop stands are as lightweight and portable as the laptop itself, so you can move your laptop stand as you relocate from place to place.
- If you don’t use an external keyboard, and type on your laptop, a laptop stand will help you position your laptop to be at a height that is somewhere between the ideal monitor height (center of the screen at eye level) and the ideal keyboard height (elbow height).
- If your laptop tends to run on the warm side, you can get a laptop stand that has one or more fans built into the surface. Keeping air circulating on the bottom of your laptop will help keep it from getting too hot.
- An ergonomic laptop stand can help you position the angle of your laptop so you can reduce screen glare, which can lead to eye strain and headaches.
- Many laptop stands have advanced features that can be very handy, including extra USB ports and cable management, a small drawer, or even a slot to hold your smartphone.
- Reduce clutter on your desk by placing your keyboard and mouse under the laptop stand when you’re not using them.
- In addition to using a laptop stand for your laptop, you may also find it useful for holding books, tablets, or even sheet music.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- 4.33 rating from 12 reviews